19 Jun Why Social Media Marketing is important
Some of the benefits of social media are the easiness for you to get your business out in the world, proposing for the right audience and reaching more people who didn’t know about your offering.
Social media however plays a greater role than just reaching the right audience:
- It increases brand awareness;
- It drives traffic/visitors to your website;
- It helps with your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
- It allows you to show the human side of your brand;
- It helps you to learn from your customers/audience;
- It is a tool to establish yourself as a thought leader and increases credibility;
- It builds a relationship with potential customers;
- It is a platform for customer service and support;
- It helps build brand loyalty; and
- It will help you to generate leads, and ultimately get more sales.
In a technologically driven world there is no other marketing tool that can play a more important role in influencing your brand and company objectives. The sooner you start to market yourself more strategically, the faster you can see growth in your business and prosper.